Software Developer Opportunities at PAREXEL
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At PAREXEL, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, PAREXEL invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Software Engineer Manager, RTSM.Job ID 51913BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
Working alongside the ADPS, VDM and MSE, to manage and deliver IRT projects for client aligned accounts within the RTSM Production Services department.
- Training & Mentoring
- Ability to motivate all members of the project team.
- Ability to prioritize personal and client aligned team workload ensuring deadlines are met.
- Conduct client aligned project team meetings with all stakeholders.
- Working with MSEs and SEMs, gather feedback to identify training and development requirements.
- Define standards and expectations for client accounts ensuring that these are communicated to and understood by the SEs.
- Workload management of the SEs aligned to the client account.
- Actively contribute in forums with the global ADPS and MSE group ensuring standards for the SE role are set and applied across regions.
- Proactively feedback to the MSE on the performance of SEs working on their client aligned accounts helping to identify training gaps and development opportunities.
- Define client standards and expectations for responsible accounts. Ensure these are communicated to and understood by the client aligned team through training, coaching and mentoring.
- Compliance with client standards is measured and where necessary refresher training and additional coaching is applied. Non-compliance and training requirements are fed back to the MSE.
- As required, deputise for the client aligned ADPS, VDM, MSEs and SEMs.
- Conduct regular team meetings with key stakeholders aligned to the client aligned accounts.
- Ensuring the integrity, security and quality of the teams’ output.
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative ensuring quality is always put first.
- Subject Matter Expert
- Provide consultancy and problem solving advice to business stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Knowledge of software development languages and tools.
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies.
- Some knowledge of clinical data management process for FDA regulated companies is a plus.
- Familiarity with FDA regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP desirable.
- SOP & Process Management
- Help to develop and maintain SOPs, forms, standards, processes and systems that relate to Production activities.
- Develop standard solutions and guidelines across generic and client specific requirements.
- Practical Skill Application
- Where possible, fulfil the duties of the SE in order to support the team through busy periods.
- Change Champion
- Support, promote, and actively participate in change when it happens across the business.
- Building Relationships
- Collaboration with the aligned AD and VDM with regards to process improvements for all client accounts.
- Actively support the Project Manager with all aspects of the project development specifically offering proactive and innovative solutions during the requirement gathering stages of the project.
- Client focused approach, demonstrating the PAREXEL High Performance Principles.
- Value the importance of teamwork.
- Possesses a solid grasp of the management skills necessary for the management/project leadership of SE.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build team working relations.
- Possesses management skills to enable the leadership, management and motivation of others within the team and wider group even when not directly responsible for their line management.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritise workload with attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Capability to comfortably manage multiple concurrent projects.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of SE tasks and SOPs to enable a high enough level of competency to be responsible for supervision and on-the-job training within the team.
- A thorough understanding of how the Production teams fit into the wider business when delivering IRT to our customers.
- Knowledge of working in a professional software development environment.
- Technical leadership experience demonstrated through a proven record of delivering high quality client projects.
- The successful job holder will possess a Bachelor’s Degree and/or other equivalent qualification.
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs