Project Management Opportunities at PAREXEL
In a Project Leader job at PAREXEL, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at PAREXEL.
Solutions Designer/Business AnalystJob ID 50136BR Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
This role is based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links and has a great working environment and the feel of an innovative technology company.
As the Solutions Designer you will serve as one of the key technical interfaces between the client and PAREXEL Informatics RTSM Services, You will be able to understand customer requirements and propose platform agnostic solutions accordingly and strategically. You may also be responsible for the execution of tasks directly related to both the build and live phases of a study. This position provides tactical management and leadership to project teams to ensure client projects proceeds on time, within budget and with quality, therefore maintaining and enhancing client satisfaction.
- Provide platform agnostic consultation to clients on all aspects of system design as subject matter experts, working with internal departments (production, SPSS, etc.) and 3rd parties as necessary
- Manages and leads study design and changes to studies and prepare required documentation associated with this process, with input from the internal stakeholders as necessary
- Provides leadership in developing requirements. This includes requirements elicitation, requirements analysis and negotiation, requirements validation, end to end UAT activities and requirements management
- Where required, creates and configures projects within the appropriate toolset
- Develop and maintain expertise in system design, PAREXEL Informatics RTSM services and industry trends
- Support pre and post sales activities, including: product demos, RFP support, and client standards development
- Promote efficiency, quality and consistency in requirements design process
- Communicates regularly with internal and external team members regarding study status and provides timely notification to all appropriate parties with deviations from timelines and/or deliverables
- Actively identifies, manages, and mitigates any project risks in a collaborative approach with other SMEs and the Project Manager, maintaining accurate documentation, and communicating to internal and external parties as appropriate
- Understands financial implications of proposed solution and liaise with client and Project Manager as required
- Attends face to face client meetings and investigator meetings as necessary (may require travel)
- Ensure compliance with SOPS and other relevant regulatory body directives
- May assist with department strategies and goals, improving processes and procedures
- Ensure management receives adequate and timely feedback on appropriate issues giving rise to
QualificationsEducation & Qualifications:
- Degree level, or equivalent work experience
- Maintain a positive, results oriented work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Critical thinking to evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Affinity for logical thinking as would be applied in a software environment
- Client focused approach to work, meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Able to facilitate meetings and processes
- Acts as a resource for colleagues and staff members when necessary
- Problem resolution skills; ability to analyze and solve a range of simple and complex problems
- Demonstrates knowledge of the organization, processes, and clients
- Works independently; may receive a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Demonstrate leadership and ability to manage and delegate work as part of a team.
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Relevant work experience, preferably in Clinical trials/pharmaceutical environment
- Advanced knowledge of Solutions Designer concepts, approaches, requirement gathering, business analysis
- Experience of working with a matrix environment
- Ability to manage multiple/varied tasks with enthusiasm
- Ability to prioritize workload with attention to detail
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle and testing methodologies
- Fluent in verbal and written English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs