Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Clinical Operations AssistantJob ID 80990BR Paris, Île-de-France Region, France
We are currently looking for several Clinical Operations Assistants (COA) to join the team in Paris, France. This is a great opportunity to gain the required knowledge in order to progress to a Clinical Research Associate role.
The role of the Clinical Operations Assistant (COA) is to maintain the paper and electronic Central Files for Clinical Operation, ensuring efficiency, accuracy and quality. Depending on the location of the role may include the tracking, scanning, filing, entry and return of Case Report Forms to clients for assigned projects, upload and naming of documents to the electronic document management system, EDC User Management activities and activities associated with Impact Harmony, as appropriate. COA is also to support all site management team members on local billable administrative tasks and assist with QC of Central files.
- Scientific Degree required
- Ability to interact professionally within a client organization, supported by manager or team members
- Flexible and positive attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Strong computer skills and sound interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Sound proactive and problem solving skills
- Sense of urgency to meet study/ country deliverables
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics, team objectives, and department goals
- Able to accommodate travel time requirements, according to tasks allocation/phase of the study assigned
- Willing and able to travel locally and internationally, as required.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs