Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Scientist 3 - Analytical Chemist – Drug ProductJob ID R0000007731 Northwest, California, United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
We are looking to fill a Scientist 3, Analytical Chemist – Drug Product position working as a full-time employee of Parexel FSP on long-term assignment onsite at one of our clients located in West Point, PA. This position offers full benefits, sick time, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off. If interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position does not offer any sponsorship.
- BS degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience, or
- MS degree with at least 1-2 years relevant experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in GMP environment and understanding of ALCOA documentation principle
- Chromatographic analysis using various UPLC, HPLC and other analytical lab techniques
- Chromatographic problem solving and troubleshooting
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Good communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Good organization to multi-task and work on multiple projects including routine testing (ie- assay/impurity testing) and data processing/interpretation on sterile pharmaceutical drug products in supply
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, displaying self-motivation, efficiency, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Candidate should not have a known allergic reaction to Beta-Lactam since lab potentially may handle these products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Empower software
- Analysis of drug products
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs