Statistical Programming Opportunities at Parexel
As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
R Developer (Programmer), PolandJob ID 60451BR Poland - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values: Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has arisen to join our international team as an Expert R Programmer to work from our office in Warsaw (the role can also be home based in Poland)
- Develop and help designing our R based frameworks to compute advanced graphs, tables and listings.
- Extend and R Shiny based modular framework for interactive and reproducible exploration of clinical trials data.
- Work closely with the subject matter experts to meet stakeholder needs.
- Help defining our development & automation workflow.
- Good knowledge of R eco system, advanced knowledge of Shiny, strong debugging skills.
- 3+ years of professional software development.
- BS/BA or MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics.
- Background in statistical analysis of data such as survival analysis, generalized linear models, ANCOVA.
- Experience presenting your work, both verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including customers, technical colleagues, and management.
- Work on open source projects.
- Experience in Agile teams.
- Fluent English.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs