Statistical Programming Opportunities at Parexel
As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
Statistician and R programmerJob ID 60451BR Poland - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values: Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven statistician to help us implement analysis tools to perform standard statistical analyses on clinical trials data. You will join an agile international team of scientists and software engineers that work on a new R based tool chain used to analyze clinical trials data. You should be passionate about statistics, science & software. Applicants should have a flexible and learning mindset, be able to work in a fluid and dynamic environment, and have a strong desire to pursue creative solutions to challenging problems. Our project requires careful design as we have a large user community working in the biometrics context and beyond.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with subject matter experts to create scientific data analysis tools in R
- Work on reusable tools that apply statistical methodology in a concise manner (survival analysis, generalized linear models, estimands, etc.)
- PhD in Statistics
- Strong proficiency with statistical modeling and programming in R
- Good understanding of graphics in R (ggplot2, base graphics, lattice, grid)
- Able to present work, both verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including customers andtechnical colleagues.
- Experience working with clinical trials data (CDISC standards, knowledge of standard tables,listings, and graphs)
- Experience working with collaborative software development using git, GitHub, and kanban boards
- Work on open source projects
- Experience working on an agile team
- Fluent English
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs