As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
You will become a part of a team with an inherent breadth of knowledge and expertise in small, single center Investigator studies to multi-site, multi-national trials in Phases I to IV of clinical development, as well as observational studies. From initial planning meetings at the study design stage through to implementation and execution, our team of skilled statistical programmers will employ industry-accepted statistical tools and techniques, as well as innovative consulting, to provide the quality and efficiency of projects.
Parexel develops and delivers cost effective, high-quality training programs for those employees that are directly involved with sponsor functional partnerships to ensure that our statistical programmers can quickly step in to make significant contributions to the success of a study. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to shape your development through quarterly conversations with your manager.
- Full Time
- Travel: Minimal
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I have learned a great deal and developed my expertise. The management team here is open and honest and it is refreshing to be treated with a high degree of trust and flexibility. I have been fortunate to work on a wide variety of projects and partnerships and the work is always interesting."Richard – Principal Statistical Programmer
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
Be part of our empowered Parexel Statistical Programming team today! The Senior Statistical Programmer will contribute to meaningful advances that benefit patients in need.
As a Senior Programmer you will be recognized as a subject matter expert, providing technical support and expert advice to internal and external sponsors. Parexel will provide you with the perfect opportunity to expand on your experiences and develop new skills in a stimulating work environment
- Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines.
- Ensure that timelines are adhered to coordinate and lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope
- Ensure quality control (QC) on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards
- Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance
- Provide a broad range of leadership and influencing capabilities to achieve the business objectives and goals for both Parexel and sponsors
- Provide leadership, project specific training, stakeholder management, external sponsor support, resource management, and project management for the required programming tasks supporting clinical trial activities
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline Proficiency in SAS
- Proficiency in SAS programming within life science industry
- Knowledge of the programming and reporting process
- Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application
- Fluent English
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Highly qualified and dynamic team of 63 programmers in Poland. Multinational working environment. Smooth induction and training program with a dedicated mentor for candidates with no industry experience.
Flexible working hours and a friendly and supportive working atmosphere. We cooperate within projects, help each other’s and achieve results as a one team. We compete in running, riding a bike and burning calories!
Benefit package that includes: private medical care at LUX MED, life assurance, fitness card, cultural package: Up-Beat.
Great location: Business Garden Complex.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs