Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Talent SourcerJob ID 75794BR Poland - Any Region - Home Based
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team!
Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, reaching out to passive candidates and building talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.Position Overview:
- Partners with recruiters and leadership to deeply understand hiring needs and develop strategic, custom sourcing plans
- Sources a diverse pool of high-quality candidates via tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, referrals, events, personal networks, internal applicant tracking system and CRM.
- Attends team calls and hiring manager calls to enable more targeted sourcing efforts.
- Reviews sourcing tools and methods and makes recommendations to increase candidate pools.
- Provides market data (heat maps, competitor intelligence, etc.) to aid in the hiring process.
- Builds a robust candidate pipeline for current and future needs.
- Ensures Applicant Tracking System and CRM are up to date.
- Assists with marketing materials and campaigns as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience sourcing within a corporate or staffing environment preferred
- Experience working within CRO/Pharma/Life Sciences Industry preferred
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs