As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
- Strong basis in fundamental statistical concepts and methods and familiarity with techniques such as development of predictive equations, survival analysis (including parametric methods), longitudinal data analysis, meta-analysis, mixed treatment comparison, and other hierarchical analysis techniques, etc.
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques and Bayesian statistics is a plus.
- Strong statistical programming skills with standard software, including SAS, R, STATA, R, Python, etc.
- Strong communication (spoken and written) and problem-solving skills, and an ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in non-technical terms, with project team members.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently.
- MSc or PhD in Health Economics, Biostatistics, Statistics, or related fields with one or more years of relevant experience
- Competent in written and spoken English
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs