Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Production Associate - 2nd Shift (Sign-On Bonus!)Job ID 82976BR Quakertown, Pennsylvania
In this role, you’ll work alongside other team members to ensure compliance with relevant standard operating procedures (SOPs), regulatory guidelines and departmental written procedures.
We welcome High School or Vocational degree applicants, and training will be provided! Role offers a competitive hourly rate, sign-on bonus, and a supportive management team that wants to help launch your career in clinical logistics!
- Receiving and stocking of materials
- Picking, packing, and quality control of Clinical Trial Materials according to instruction
- Performing quality control checks
- Preparing relevant documentation
- Dispatching materials
- Assisting with packaging and labeling
- Assisting with Clinical Trial Materials destruction, recalls, reconciliation and returns
- Keeping close track of inventory
- Helping with the general maintenance of the premises and equipment
- Reporting any issues affecting quality
- Handling filing and archiving activities
- Following workflows from Parexel or a specific client
- Contributing to customer satisfaction
- Completing trainings in time
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good hand eye coordination
- High School/Vocational degree or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of GxP guidance, or willingness for education in GxP regulations
- Basic understanding of the drug development and regulatory framework
- Knowledge of warehouse management system and/or inventory system
- Experience with warehouse support (packaging and labeling experience in the pharmaceutical or biological industry is preferred)
- Ability to work 2nd Shift (4pm-1am)
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs