Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Associate Director/Director, Integrated SolutionsJob ID R0000002474 Korea, Republic of, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
The Solutions Consultant will be a recognized professional in her/his therapeutic area, with experience in the design, operational conduct and successful delivery of Solutions globally. S / he works in partnership with Biotech Accounts, Enterprise Accounts, Commercial Operations and SBUs to optimize new business awards through the development of compelling operational and technical strategies and business solutions to support current and future client needs. These strategies will include in-depth risk assessments and scenario plans.
- Demonstrates an energetic, 'make it happen' attitude, capable of thriving in a complex matrix environment with an ability to build strong cross functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of commercial ecosystem and awareness of industry trends in their area of expertise through active participation in leading industry forums and professional organizations as well as maintaining awareness of relevant changes in global regulations.
- Ability to see the strategic view while employing pragmatic approaches to delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with delivery to all business levels.
- Independent thinking with a flexible attitude to work assignments and developing new capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, understandable and compelling manner
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to travel up to 30%
Knowledge and Experience:
- Multiple years of experience in a Bio Science industry
- Experience in strategic drug development planning or significant involvement in planning clinical, technical or operational strategies
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs