Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Scientist 2 – Analytical ChemistJob ID R0000005973 Northeast, New Jersey, United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
We are looking to fill a Scientist 2 – Analytical Chemist position working as a full-time employee of ExecuPharm / Parexel FSP on long-term assignment onsite at one of our clients located in Rahway, NJ. This position offers full benefits, sick time, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off. If interested, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position does not offer any sponsorship.
- Support analytical testing required to introduce new chemical entities from development stages into the commercial area
- Perform method validation and supporting process validation studies primarily using HPLC analysis
- Data interpretation and processing
- Being responsible for following safe laboratory practices and for maintaining the work area in a clean orderly and safe manner
- BS degree and 1-2 years of relevant experience, or
- MS degree with no prior pharmaceutical experience
Required Skills and Experience
- Some experience with chromatographic analysis using various UPLC, HPLC and GC techniques
- General knowledge of separations science
- Hands-on experience in chromatographic analysis
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Good communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Good organization to multi-task and work on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, displaying self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
Desired Skills and Experience
- Empower software
- Some experience with dissolution
- Analysis of raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and final drug products
- Good understanding of cGMP compliance requirements and ALCOA documentation principle
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP, which includes the CMC Operations group. We provide pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented technical professionals to support the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is trusted by life sciences companies to meet their long-term staffing needs for scientists and engineers and related professionals in discovery and development of novel therapies, keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Come join us!
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs