Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Senior Scientist IJob ID R0000001872 Northeast, New Jersey, United States of America
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
We are looking to fill a Sr. Scientist 1 position working as a full-time employee of ExecuPharm / Parexel FSP on long-term assignment onsite at one of our clients located in Kenilworth, NJ. This position offers full benefits, sick time, 401K, paid holidays, and paid time off. If interested, please send an electronic copy of your resume to email@example.com. This position does not offer any sponsorship.
Support of routine bioanalytical testing of samples from cell-line development, in-process, process development/characterization, forced degradation, release & stability, and pre-formulation. Other potential opportunities include method development/optimization, workflow optimization, and template development.
- Support of high-throughput, pre-formulation, pre-qualification, robustness, or admixture testing
- Results processing and documentation by following appropriate methods / protocols / procedures
- Sample management and monitoring of controlled temperature units
- Following all appropriate laboratory safety and hygiene procedures
- BS (5+ yrs.) of relevant experience in analytical chemistry or biologics testing lab
- MS (1+ yrs.) of relevant experience in analytical chemistry or biologics testing lab
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have separations experience for large molecules
- Experience in analyzing biologics including monoclonal antibodies and/or other therapeutic proteins using at least one of the following techniques:
- Liquid Chromatography (HPLC / UPLC), such as Protein A Titer, Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC), Ion Exchange Chromatography (IEX, AEX, CEX), Reverse Phase (RP), or Hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC)
- Electrophoretic methods such as capillary electrophoresis sodium dodecyl sulfate (CE-SDS) and/or capillary isoelectric focusing (cIEF)
Desired Skills and Experience
- High-throughput liquid handling systems such as Tecan, Bravo, Gilson etc.
- Familiarity with compendial testing such as UV 280, pH, and Physical Observations
- Ability to follow complicated scientific protocols / procedures
- Making accurate reagent preparations (dilutions / solutions / buffers / mobile phases)
- Good documentation practices & utilization in electronic lab notebooks (ELN)
- Analytical software including SoftMax Pro and/or Empower
- Knowledge of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams, etc.)
This role may be subject to government and/or customer requirements regarding vaccination against COVID-19 that are more stringent than Parexel policy. Accordingly, successful applicants may need to be either vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved religious or medical exemption. Employment is contingent on disclosure of your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if relevant, proof of vaccination.
ExecuPharm is the North American clinical operations business within Parexel FSP, which includes the CMC Operations group. We provide pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies with qualified and talented technical professionals to support the development and delivery of new therapies.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is trusted by life sciences companies to meet their long-term staffing needs for scientists and engineers and related professionals in discovery and development of novel therapies, keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Come join us!
Parexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs