Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Site Intelligence SpecialistJob ID R0000001961 Mexico, Remote
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
Parexel FSP is currently hiring a Site Intelligence Specialist to join our team in Mexico.
- The Site Intelligence Specialist (SIS) acts as a supportive team member for Site Intelligence and Site Selection.
- The SIS performs tasks for multiple Site Intelligence and Feasibility projects.
- The SIS contributes to executing Site Feasibility plans and presenting the data to colleagues.
- Reports to assigned Line Management with day-to-day direction from Client. Refer to Organizational Chart for details regarding assigned role and associated reporting structure.
- Works under close supervision of Director of Site Intelligence
- Collaborates across functional lines within Clinical Development and Operations (CD&O) and Worldwide Research, Development & Medical (WRDM), Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Functional Service Providers (FSPs).
- Supports the Site Intelligence Lead to ensure knowledge of the goals, scope and requirements of the Site Feasibility project and ensure that high quality results are delivered.
- Participates in the Site Intelligence by reviewing internal and external intelligence on performance and quality metrics and performing literature research to identify investigators to build the database. Collects information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study.
- Upon request from Site Intelligence Lead provides country specific data (site contact, site recommendations) generated through collecting and interpreting feasibility data.
- Interacts with internal and external personnel to coordinate the collection of site feasibility data and contributes to the development and maintenance of the Investigator/Site Networks database to build a comprehensive list of investigational sites across all therapeutic areas per country.
- Maintains, verifies, processes, and makes updates to Client systems (including Registry), spreadsheets/documents as needed.
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture to streamline appropriate processes for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Maintains effective relationships with other platform lines, Business Units/Research Units, and enabling lines that facilitates effective portfolio delivery.
- Completes training assigned by Client and/or EP, as necessary, including general training requirements, SOPs, system, and process related training.
- Adheres to EP and Client SOPs and processes.
Education and Certification:
- In general, candidates for this job would have the following levels of experience in Clinical Research/Clinical Operations:
- Bachelor of Science/equivalent and 2 years’ experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated effectiveness working with multiple functions in a professional manner required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database applications).
- Strong presentation skills, interpersonal skills, as well as a team-oriented approach.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask under tight deadlines on several projects with specific and unique requirements, while providing attention to detail and high-quality work.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, work independently, as well as work as part of a team in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated success/results in prior roles including matrix organization.
- English Professional Level.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs