Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Project Leader - PRISMJob ID 81476BR Romania - Any Region - Home Based
We are looking to recruit experienced Project Leaders to lead Parexel and Client teams by combining deep clinical research experience with insight into client pressures in order to help with the migration of our PRISM system. This requires enhancing in-depth project management skills and business understanding, knowledge, and experience in order to independently make effective decisions and take action. This position is focused on the PRISM implementation and to act as SME for this migration project as you will be immersed in the Planisware end to end project management solution.
You will act as a role model and coach for the Project teams. You will provide support to new awards and migration of PRISM over the next 1 - 2 years. Activities will include :
- Coach, train, and support deployment of the solution to the PL, SAFLs and PS team
- Host drop in sessions with PLs, SAFLs, PS, FAs on post award activities (scheduling, impact on resourcing, PAR/revised scoping, monthly cadence activities to achieve MEC)
This position can be available in the following locations - UK, France, Germany , Ireland, Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Romania, Hungary, Croatia, Czech Republic, Serbia , Lithuania or South Africa and all can be either office or remotely home based.
Independently responsible for all Project Leader tasks and deliverables according to SOPs on the assigned projects:
- Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes.
Perform initial and ongoing risk management:
- Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
Manage and ensure first time quality on the project deliverables:
- Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team commitment to quality.
Develop and manage the client relationship:
- Owns the client relationship at a study level and responsible for client communication ensuring high client satisfaction.
Understand and own the project P&L:
- Manage the project according to budget with revenue recognition and forecasting, including resource management, pass-through management (review, regular reconciliation and forecasting).
Manage the cross-functional project team:
- Enable all stakeholders to achieve successful study completion while maintaining high client satisfaction.
Represent Project Leadership function:
- Represent Project Leadership Function in external client meetings and presentations such as Bid Pursuit Meetings, Investigator Meetings or others as required.
Other assigned responsibilities:
- May include non-billable work such as SOP review and lead or contribute to other organizational initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science/medical related field is essential.
- Advanced degree desirable.
- PMP or equivalent desirable.
- Ability to create a sense of urgency and take a proactive, solutions-based approach.
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly accountable with a strong client focus.
- A flexible attitude with respect to assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Basic understanding of all aspects of project life-cycle.
- Ability to work independently with oversight guidance.
- Ability to analyze complex/novel situations using existing tools and resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word, and project planning software.
- Ability to become proficient with Parexel systems.
Familiarity with standard business and eClinical systems used in Clinical Research – such as CTMS, EDC, IXRS, TMF and project planning tools.
- ICH and GCP regulations in relevant geographies.
- Solid clinical knowledge and basic understanding of clinical research and protocol design.
- Ability to adopt and work according to Parexel High Performance Culture (HPC) principles.
- Ability to inspire cross-functional teams to collaborate and demonstrate ONE Parexel approach
Knowledge and Experience:
- Intermediate level clinical project management experience and understanding in any area or combination of Early Phase, Phase II-III or Late Phase /IV and demonstrable project leadership skills are essential.
- GANTT experience, training and support is desirable.
- Strong command of written and spoken English language, local language proficiency is desirable.
- Proven substantial project management experience, preferably in healthcare, clinical research, or contract research organization
- Proven track record of developing stakeholder relationships at project level.
- Previous CRO experience with involvement in bid defence activities is strongly preferred.
- Strong financial management and client relationship skills are essential.
- Applications from candidates with pharma experience will also be considered.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary, bonus and a benefits package including holiday, pension, and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs