Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Project Specialist, FSPJob ID 74961BR Romania - Any Region - Home Based
The Project Specialist keeps an overview of the project and contributes to milestone achievement while developing higher level project management skills. An FSP Project Specialist can be assigned to provide support for any projects of as deemed necessary by their Line Manager
Other duties include, but not limited to:
- Supporting the smooth running of the governance meetings and action management. Project reporting and analysis with subsequent highlighting of issues and risks for project team. Maintenance of systems and tools applicable to the project
- Use systems and tools expertise in collaboration with the project team to identify, unify, and coordinate the various project management activities within the various processes. Collaborates with the project team to make choices about where to concentrate effort on any given day, anticipating potential issues and risks, dealing with these issues before they come critical, and coordinating work of the overall project. Coordinate defined activities and deliverables in areas of their own responsibility.
- Customizing and updating of Systems and tools applicable to
- Project meetings preparation and attendance; support the preparation of requirement information for project review meetings / governance meetings; reporting of owned responsibilities during meeting attendance; support tracking and follow up of action items Presents topics related to their own responsibilities to internal audiences.
- Work with the FSP Change and Communications team to develop and deliver any training, job aids or guidance as needed.
- Support other members of the FSP department with project assistance tasks as needed and as agreed by the Line Manager.
- Client focused approach to work
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
- Good problem solving and judgement ability; Analytical thought needed to resolve
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, as the exchange of information is a significant part of the job
- Intermediate to Advanced English level for non-native English speaker
- Bachelor degree or equivalent degree preferred
- Attention to detail and quality of work
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs