As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
The role can be office or home based in Romania.
A Senior Consultant:
- must have a comprehensive understanding of the organization’s consulting models and methodologies, as well as, profound knowledge within a business context of what services Parexel Consulting provides.
- develops specialist knowledge of a particular subject matter or market.
- provides a broad range of consulting services and works within project guidelines to identify, refine, and address client issues and to achieve project objectives.
- serves either as an individual contributor, a workstream lead or provides overall project leadership.
- provides guidance to project team members on technical/process issues.
- ensures the timely performance of work within a project scope to the quality expectations of Parexel Consulting and the client.
- anticipates next client need and qualifies opportunity with the client or obtains introduction to other client decision makers.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Technical Discipline, Advanced Degree Preferred
- Extensive years of experience in an industry-related environment; experience with a regulatory agency (such as FDA, MHRA) is a plus
- Experience with Marketing Authorization Transfers (MAT's)
- Project Management Experience, Project management qualification would be a plus
- High-level consulting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, both written and verbal
- Client-focused approach to work
- Proficiency in local language and extensive working knowledge of the English language
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs