Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Statistical Programmer II (Romania)Job ID 65812BR Romania - Any Region - Home Based
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Knowledge of SOP's/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully work as part of a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Competent in written and oral English.
• Good communication skills.
Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs