Lead the Parexel and Client teams by combining deep clinical research experience with insight into client pressures in order to develop the right solution for the client. This requires enhancing in-depth project management skills and business understanding, knowledge, and experience in order to independently make effective decisions and take action.
This role provides the overall cross-functional leadership of clinical trials as well as the project teams to achieve operational excellence and deliver projects on time, to budget, to the highest quality, compliant with ICH GCP, and that meet client expectations. This position is responsible as Global Project Leader for the profitability of a small to midsize project(s) and client satisfaction, and acts as a role model and coach for the team. This position can also assume a support project leader role within a project leadership team of multiple PLs/PDs on larger project(s). Project Leaders may mentor junior staff and Functional Leads for specific projects.
•Independently responsible for all Project Leader tasks and deliverables according to SOPs on assigned projects including:
- Develop and maintain a formal project plan with all key milestones, budgets, and resources assigned to specific tasks and outcomes.
- Define metrics for reporting performance against plan.
- Ensure that all standard project systems and tools are set up correctly and functioning appropriately.
- Implement operational strategy as defined in the project plan and makes changes to the plan to ensure desired results. Proactively solve problems in collaboration with the client and project team. Seek advice / approval from Project Director or Director, Project Leadership, as, and when, required.
- Close out of all project activities upon project completion; perform financial reconciliation and system closeout. Identify best practices developed during project and share lessons learned across the organization.
•Perform initial and ongoing risk management
- Identify potential project risks and implement contingency plans, mitigate actual risks with team members and keep client informed about risks and contingencies.
•Manage and ensure first time quality on the project deliverables
- Establish quality standards for the project that drive individual and team commitment to quality. Monitor quality of deliverables and implement corrective and preventative action as needed.
•Develop and manage the client relationship
- Owns the client relationship at a study level and responsible for client communication ensuring high client satisfaction.
- Establish effective channels and standards of communication among all key stakeholders that supports timely and efficient delivery of the information required for the effective completion of the project.
- Pro-active approach to providing solution set for clients in a timely manner. Actively seek support in managing disagreements and communicating concerns.
•Understand and own the project P&L
- Manage the project according to budget with revenue recognition and forecasting, including resource management, pass-through management (review, regular reconciliation and forecasting) and managing Change in Scope in collaboration with the Project Specialist, the Client Contract Manager, the Project Financial Business Partner and functional leaders.
- Handle all project invoicing activities.
•Manage the cross- functional project team
- Enable all stakeholders to achieve successful study completion while maintaining high client satisfaction. Establish team goals, inspire individual ownership, and establish processes to support project result accountability. Lead internal monthly project review meetings.
- Ensure relevant project specific training is developed and followed as required
•Represent Project Leadership function
- Represent Project Leadership Function in external client meetings and presentations such as Bid Pursuit Meetings, Investigator Meetings or others as required. May represent PAREXEL at professional meetings / conferences.
•Other assigned responsibilities
- May include non-billable work such as SOP review and lead or contribute to other organizational initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree in a science/medical related field. Advanced degree desirable
PMP or equivalent desirable
*CRO 혹은 Pharma에서 Global Project Managing 경력 5년 이상
* Global/Regional Project Managing 경험 필수
*임상시험 모니터링 경력 포함 12~15년 이상
*Parexel 오피스 근무