Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client and site satisfaction.
As a CRA at Parexel, you‘ll be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter—people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"The harmonious environment at Parexel contributes to our success; the great collaboration helps to achieve the goals as one team, and to keep positivity, interest and development alive."Nicla – Sr Clinical Research Associate
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on individual metrics.
• Build relationships with investigators and site staff.
• Conduct, drive and manage country specific feasibility and/or site pre-qualification and qualification activities, which may include:
o Preparation, negotiation, and facilitation of execution of Confidentiality Agreements (CDA), Clinical Site Agreements (CSAs) and any amendments.
o Conduct remote Qualification Visits (QVs).
• Generate visit/contact reports, using judgment to identify site issues and problem solving to direct resolution.
• Develop strategy to configure, distribute, and collect, and review and approve, high quality country specific and/or site specific documents or essential regulatory documents (SRP) and any updated or amended regulatory documentation.
• Customize, review, and negotiate as needed, country/site specific Informed Consent Forms (ICF), translations (within parameters of country/regulatory/client requirements), and customize and negotiate any amendments.
• Prepare and submit IRB/IEC and MoH/RA (if applicable) application(s), resolving conflicts, determining appropriate follow up until receipt of final approval.
• Submit all pertinent documentation to the trial master file as per project plans/sponsor/company policy.
• Forecast, develop, manage, and revise plans and strategies for:
o IRB/IEC and MoH / RA submission/approval,
o Site activation,
o Patient recruitment & retention.
• Update and maintain appropriate Clinical Trial Management systems (CTMS) in a timely manner.
• Promptly identify, use judgment and knowledge to address and resolve or escalate, any site question and/or issue, including but not limited to: potential issues or risks with site activation timelines, issues with patient recruitment strategy, deficiencies in training, data quality or integrity, study non-compliance, etc.
• Facilitate and support allocated sites with access to relevant study systems and ensure they are compliant with all project specific training requirements prior to study start.
• Actively participate in Investigator and other external or internal
• Work in a self-driven capacity, with limited need for oversight.
• Proactively keep manager informed about work progress and any issues.
Qualifications• Problem solving skills
• Able to work independently, seeking/taking guidance when necessary.
• Sound presentation skills.
• Client focused approach to work.
• Ability to interact professionally within a client organization with the support of manager or CRAII/III
• Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, to evaluate a variety of unpredictable scenarios, and achieve project timelines; apply understanding of study protocol(s).
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
• Sound interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and ability to assist others to meet study/ country deliverables.
• Developing ability for effective time management in order to meet study needs, team objectives, and department goals.
• Developing ability to work across cultures.
• Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work.
• Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment.
• Able to accommodate travel time requirements, according to tasks allocation/phase of the study assigned.
• Attention to detail.
• Holds a driver’s license where required
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs