Clinical Trial Operations Opportunities at PAREXEL
Clinical Trial Operations
initiation Clinical Site Manager IJob ID 50661BR Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China
assigned & accountable for managing and driving the strategy for the Pre SIV / start up tasks of the study.
The iCSM can also support protocol amendments if applicable.
• Problem solving skills.
• Able to work independently, seeking/taking guidance when necessary.
• Sound presentation skills.
• Client focused approach to work.
• Ability to interact professionally within a client organization with the support of manager or CSMⅡ
• Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, to evaluate a variety of unpredictable scenarios, and achieve
project timelines; apply understanding of study protocol(s).
• Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Strong computer skills including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management
System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), and MS-Office products
such as Excel and Word.
• Sound interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks and ability to assist others to meet study/ country
• Developing ability for effective time management in order to meet study needs, team objectives,
and department goals.
• Developing ability to work across cultures.
• Shows commitment to and performs consistently high quality work.
• Ability to successfully work in a (‘virtual’) team environment.
• Able to accommodate travel time requirements, according to tasks allocation/phase of the study
• Attention to detail.
• Holds a driver’s license where required
Knowledge and Experience:
• Previous relevant work experience preferred.
• Educated to degree level (biological science, pharmacy, or other health-related discipline
preferred) or equivalent nursing qualification or other equivalent experience.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs