As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
You will become a part of a team with an inherent breadth of knowledge and expertise in small, single center Investigator studies to multi-site, multi-national trials in Phases I to IV of clinical development, as well as observational studies. From initial planning meetings at the study design stage through to implementation and execution, our team of skilled statistical programmers will employ industry-accepted statistical tools and techniques, as well as innovative consulting, to provide the quality and efficiency of projects.
Parexel develops and delivers cost effective, high-quality training programs for those employees that are directly involved with sponsor functional partnerships to ensure that our statistical programmers can quickly step in to make significant contributions to the success of a study. In addition, you will receive the opportunity to shape your development through quarterly conversations with your manager. Explore opportunities within our core Clinical Development, Biotech, or Functional Service Provider (FSP) teams below.
- Full Time
- Travel: Minimal
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
"I have learned a great deal and developed my expertise. The management team here is open and honest and it is refreshing to be treated with a high degree of trust and flexibility. I have been fortunate to work on a wide variety of projects and partnerships and the work is always interesting."Richard – Principal Statistical Programmer
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Opportunity to work on a wide range of therapeutic areas and medical devices.
The Senior Statistical Programmer provides technical expertise for the conduct of clinical trials, might act as an internal subject matter expert in specific areas providing technical support and expert advice, and works independently to support various programing activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. In addition, the Senior Statistical Programmer can fill the Primary Statistical Programmer role on projects, and liaise with sponsors, Biostatistics Leads, and other functional areas as required. Further, the Senior Statistical Programmer will monitor quality, timelines, resource allocation, and productivity in relation to budgets.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficiency in SAS.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
- Knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
- Business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management, and problem solving.
- Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant work experience recommended
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs