As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
• Active participation in the proposal development process through delivery of scientific data considerations (epi, stats, informatics, etc) for proposals and presentations at bid defenses
• Lead and develop Parexel RWE team in China by overseeing programmers, epidemiologists, and statisticians
• Ensure development of project plan detailing responsibilities, budgets, and timelines for any given RWE project
• Demonstrated expertise in RWE in the APAC region, including support of proposal development and team building
• Self-starter with ability to be resourceful and leverage organization to support study execution
• Highly effective communicator, both written and verbal, at all levels with customers, internally and with the industry at large
• Comfortable operating in a demanding, fast-paced environment and capable of reacting swiftly to changing business demands
• Driven to deliver quality results on time and in a highly ethical and professional manner
• Willing and able to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
Knowledge and Experience:
• Consistent track record of successfully cultivating and managing client relationships
• Possess extensive knowledge of Chinese healthcare claims and EMR databases
• Experience with SAS programming of EMR, healthcare claims, and other sources of secondary data (RWD)
• Have knowledge of secondary RWE data sources in other APAC markets such as Japan, Korea, or Malaysia.
• Some experience and training in statistical modeling,
• Recent Pharmaceutical / CRO/Consultancy experience
• Strong project management skills
• A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, especially in the relaying of technical information and project concepts
• Flexible, determined, and self-motivated
• Master’s degree or PhD in the area of outcomes research, epidemiology, biostatistics, statistics, health services research, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
• Fluent Chinese and English, additional language would be an asset
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs