As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in Parexel over the past three years. At Parexel I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
You will support our Biostatistics group in analysing and reporting clinical trials.
Your tasks include:
Produce simple tables, figures and data listings
- Perform simple statistical analyses under close supervision
- Check own work in an ongoing manner to ensure first-time quality
- Communicate process improvement ideas within the department
- Third year student studying an Undergraduate / Master's degree with a sandwich year as part of their UK University Course
- BSc/MSc student studying a degree in statistics or mathematics
- Knowledge of statistic methods application such as SAS®, R, MATLAB, SPSS desirable, but not essential
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to work and communicate in a global project team environment
- Self-motivated with a desire to develop and learn new skills
Be part of our empowered Parexel Biostatistics team and contribute to our patients first approach.
Find your path – with heart
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team that is making a difference in the lives of patients?
- Undergraduate in a relevant discipline i.e. statistics or mathematics
- Relevant work in CRO setting or coursework
- Competent in written and oral English in addition to local language
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs