Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Graduate - Statistical Programmer I (UK, Sheffield)Job ID 76970BR Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
General areas of responsibility also include: import/export programming specification development, test data creation and test data entry, import/export programming functional testing, as well as mapping specifications to support relevant data standards.
* Deliver best value and high quality service.
* Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
* Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOP's/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
* Ensure compliance with WSOP's/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
* Use efficient programming techniques to produce low-medium complexity derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings.
* Create, implement and execute import and export programs, in either standard format, client specific format or CDISC compliant format depending on nature of request.
* Develop mapping specification for data exports in accordance with applicable standards.
* Experience in SAS.
* Knowledge of the programming and reporting process within the Statistical Programming Department.
* Knowledge of WSOP's/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
* Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
* Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
* Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
* Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
* Competent in written English.
* Good communication skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs