Statistical Programming Opportunities at Parexel
As a member of Parexel’s Statistical Programming group, you will be heavily involved in leading trials to successful completion, working in close collaboration with sponsor teams, and Parexel teams in differing locations. Depending on your career goals, you will be provided the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of different sponsors, products and therapeutic areas, or choose to focus your career on working with a specific sponsor and gaining in depth knowledge of a specific therapeutic area and compound.
Manager, Statistical Programming (UK, Sheffield)Job ID 59931BR Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
* is responsible to resource client projects with suitably developed professionals and to retain and develop these professionals within Parexel.
* may also be part of a project team and be responsible for successful delivery of his/her own project deliverables, on time with high quality.
* is responsible to promote new business by participating in project bids and client presentations as appropriate.
* is responsible to provide clinical consultation to project teams as needed.
* works independently, under supervision of the Sr. Manager, Associate Director or Director.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects.
• Ability to manage and motivate direct reports
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions)
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead a “virtual” global team as required
• Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
• Competent in written and oral English and local language
Minimum Work Experience
• Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs