Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Manager, Statistical Programming (UK, Sheffield)Job ID 59931BR Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
* is responsible to resource client projects with suitably developed professionals and to retain and develop these professionals within Parexel.
* may also be part of a project team and be responsible for successful delivery of his/her own project deliverables, on time with high quality.
* is responsible to promote new business by participating in project bids and client presentations as appropriate.
* is responsible to provide clinical consultation to project teams as needed.
* works independently, under supervision of the Sr. Manager, Associate Director or Director.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a full workload across multiple-projects.
• Ability to manage and motivate direct reports
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including experience in making presentations at conferences, meetings, training sessions)
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
• Ability to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant software: Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead a “virtual” global team as required
• Educated to a degree level (biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline preferred) or relevant clinical or business equivalent.
• Competent in written and oral English and local language
Minimum Work Experience
• Substantial monitoring/data management experience or equal experience in clinical research
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs