Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Placement Student - Associate Clinical Data AnalystJob ID 75816BR Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
- This is an excellent opportunity to build upon elements studied on your course. You will be well supported and receive full training, and gain real experience as a junior team player
- General technical aptitude will be required to understand in-house built applications and off the shelf packages
- The role may require the individual to move to different projects depending on resource requirements, so flexibility and the ability to transfer knowledge built on one study to another will be key
- Duties include, data validation, Responsible for data cleaning and data review activities, e.g. query management and manual/SAS listing reviews.
- Support data processing activities from database setup to database lock, e.g. external vendor data reconciliation.
- Data Management Documents/Plans (Trial Master File)
- Support the setup of DM documents and ensure proper documentation as per Standard Operating Procedures, ICH/GCP Guidelines
- Data Tracking and Entry - Track and review CRFs. Support data entry where required.
Project Quality Management & Compliance
- Full training in technical, regulatory and procedural aspects of DM will be provided
Qualifications• Evidence of good problem-solving skills and logical reasoning
• Commitment to first time quality, including a methodical, analytical and accurate approach to work
activities (attention to detail)
• Time management and prioritization skills in order to meet objectives and timelines
• Evidence of ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Learning ability and knowledge sharing approach; swift understanding of technologies and new
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; ability to adjust rapidly to
changing technical environments
• Evidence of accountability relative to Key Accountabilities in Job Description
• Written and oral fluency in English
Knowledge and Experience:
• Evidence of technical aptitude with awareness/potential prior experience in Microsoft Office
Products (basic computer skills).
• Basic understanding/willingness to learn data management processes and data validation flow
(e.g. Data cleaning, DB lock)
• Basic understanding/willingness to learn relevant ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory
requirements and PAREXEL SOPs and study specific procedures
• Basic understanding/willingness to learn Clinical Study Team roles within Data Management
• Bachelor’s degree and/or other medical qualifications or relevant industry experience
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs