Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Placement Student - Associate Clinical Database ProgrammerJob ID 75807BR Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
The Associate Clinical Database Programmer I works with close supervision to support various programming activities related to clinical systems, and/or the application of computer and communication technologies.
- This is an excellent opportunity to build upon elements studied on your course. You will be well supported and receive full training, and gain real experience as a junior team player
- Typical tasks which will be performed under close supervision, are review of validation output both on screen and from listings, raising queries where appropriate, editing the database and QC of the CRF (Case Report Form) against the database
- General technical aptitude will be required to understand in-house built applications and off the shelf packages
- Tasks can be repetitive and depending upon the lifecycle of the study can see the successful candidates performing the same or a small number of DM related activities for weeks or even months
- The role may require the individual to move to different projects depending on resource requirements, so flexibility and the ability to transfer knowledge built on one study to another will be key
- Duties Include: Set-Up, Maintain, Revise, Close-Out Electronic Data Capture Systems
- Support Projects & Technologies
- Assist in providing technical solutions to internal or external/client enquires.
- Support to build or integrate systems within the GDO Area. Execute other programming languages and processes within the GDO area (e.g. Clinical Trial Management System, Safety Systems, Coding Systems)
- Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOPs/Guidelines/Work Instructions to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance. This includes the documentation of any deviations and dissemination of these to the rest of the project teams.
- Maintain technical documentation that is applicable to the Clinical Database.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs