As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in Parexel over the past three years. At Parexel I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
In this role you may;
- Perform or supervise complex statistical analyses and create or provide input to statistical reports.
- Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency.
- Act as a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle; define strategies and evaluate the statistical resources needed to meet the defined goals.
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
- Interact with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Review derived datasets and all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R).
- Produce and provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Quality control of all kinds of statistical deliverables.
- Train/mentor junior members of the department.
- Represent Parexel at client meetings.
- Masters or PhD in a statistical discipline.
- A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of both clinical trials and observational studies.
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology. This can be either within academia or professionally – and/or in Outcomes Research.
- Confidence, be self-reliant and a quick learner who enjoys working in a matrix team.
- You ideally have advanced SAS programming skills, but this is not necessarily essential.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to travel as required, although this is not frequent.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs