Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Clinical Data Analyst IJob ID 66140BR Shenyang Wobu, Liaoning, China
• Provide leadership to ensure the project or program is completed within budget, schedule and according to contract specifications. Ensure the project/program is progressing according to quality standards, SOPs, ICH and/or other guidelines to fulfill regulations (including oversight and maintenance of relevant data operations project documentation).
• Must manage time, and understand financials, maintain focus on quality, balancing deadlines with ensuring high quality output.
• Thorough knowledge of numerous EDC systems (DataLabs, InForm, Rave.)
• Thorough knowledge of electronic source data capture systems (e.g. ClinBase)
• Thorough knowledge of the eClinical suite and additional tools and systems that can be integrated with a particular EDC system ( MyTrials, IVRS etc ) and Reporting functionality within the EDC system )
• Thorough knowledge of all DB set- up activities including but not limited to Database Configuration Specifications, Data Validation.
• Thorough knowledge of all activities during Study Maintenance and Database Lock. Review of metrics to determine risks and risk mitigation plans as required.
• Effectively communicate to and manage internal project teams, external customers and third party vendors. Hold team meetings on a regular basis. Participate in client, investigator and team meetings.
• Ensure interdependencies are understood, anticipate potential barriers or issues, and put plan in place with appropriate countermeasures.
• Effectively manage contracted project delivery. Highlight issues/risks to delivery and mitigate risks for both PAREXEL and the client, developing contingency plans for the project (or providing input to PL). Accountable for quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of projects.
• Manage appropriate project level resourcing of staff and staff assignments. Identify and request staff necessary for the project team.
• Ensure information entered into management systems is accurate and updated on a regular basis.
• Review metrics reports regularly, determine the cause of any project overruns, track scope of ongoing work to identify and raise CIS in a timely manner.
• Participate in cross functional meetings and drive initiatives, participate in Business Development and BID Defense meetings as required.
• Prepare, participate in and follow up on audits/inspections.
• Participate in meeting with Business Development / PFD / PL to understand the scope of the contract and any Master Service Agreement in place for the client
• Collaboration with the Clinical team to review the ClinBase setup performed by the pharmacy, safety Laboratory team and Clinical Database Designer.
CRO or Pharm experience.
3-5+ years of DM experiences.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs