Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Manager, FSP OperationsJob ID 75305BR South Africa - Any Region - Home Based
Parexel FSP are currently looking for an experienced Manager to join our expanding team in South Africa, this is a critical role which will allow us to continue building on our strong year on year growth whilst providing the best service to our clients.
Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Manager, Clinical Operations (COM) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart.
As a COM at PAREXEL FSP, you will be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
The Clinical Operations Manager is responsible for assisting management in FSP Operations activities in support of contracted services and manages FSP Operations assigned staff dependent upon Client structure and services.
Interacts closely with internal EP staff (i.e. Contracts, Recruiting, Finance, etc.) including EP Training and Quality Management as well as Client representatives, depending upon scope of services and structure.
Duties may vary depending upon scope of Client services Program Management:
· Oversee/manage FSP Operations staff (direct reports).
· Evaluate and deploy resources based on Client need, experience, and availability.
· Provide ongoing oversight of individual FSP Operations staff (collaborating with Client as required).
· Facilitate, communicate, and address operational issues including problem identification and resolution, mentoring of assigned staff, and escalation as appropriate to EP and Client to Conduct one on one meetings.
· Review and approve time and expenses in EP Time Management System (TMS).
· Dependent on experience assist EP Business Development with activities (as required) including, but not limited to, preparation of requests for information, proposals, and business development.
Skills and Education:
· Minimum BS or BA (biological sciences or nursing preferred) or nursing qualification such as RN or other experience confirmed to be equivalent during the hiring process.
· 3+ years of clinical operations management experience.
· Prior direct line management experience is essential.
· Comprehensive knowledge of local regulations (i.e. FDA, EMA, etc.) and GCP/ICH guidelines
· Previous experience working in a remote office environment and managing remote
workers are preferred.
About Parexel FSP
A global provider of functional service solutions across a range of specialized disciplines for clinical development and biopharmaceutical product lifecycle support including clinical operations, biometrics, safety, regulatory, medical writing, and medical affairs.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world.
Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs