Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry using your ingenuity and technical expertise? At Parexel, there's no limit to what you can accomplish. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. With a role in our Information Technology group, you'll work with cutting-edge technology on internal and client-facing projects. Collaborating with people from all over the world and touching everything from enterprise systems and clinical applications to infrastructure and networking, you'll keep our data safe and confidential. You'll have the chance to develop your skills and pursue advancement opportunities that include managerial and technical tracks. If you have stellar coding and design experience and a passion to learn more about healthcare, Parexel invites you to discover our rewarding opportunities in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development, Project Management and Business Analysis, and more. In a global clinical trial environment, business-focused applications, connectivity, and data security are critical to a trial's outcome. Find out how you can be an invaluable part of our success story.
Associate ManagerJob ID 63992BR St Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Over 30% of our Biostatistics team have been a part of the Parexel family for a minimum of 5 years, meaning there is a depth of knowledge and experience in the group in which you would be working – a statistic that speaks for itself!
As the Functional Manager within a study team, you will lead :
- the biostatistical and statistical programming activities on a study and be accountable for the deliverables from these functions.
- research design and analytical strategies, input into protocols, develop and review statistical analysis plans and author/co-author reports, abstracts and manuscripts and provide statistical advice
You will have the opportunity to become a subject matter expert for specific tasks within a key client partnership and to become involved in business development activities.
In this role you may:
- Perform or supervise complex statistical analyses and create or provide input to statistical reports.
- Cooperate with other biostatistical and company departments to optimize global efficiency.
- Act as a pro-active advisor for all types of analysis during the proposal process as well as during the project life cycle; define strategies and evaluate the statistical resources needed to meet the defined goals.
- Coordinate Biostatistics related project activities for successful completion within given timelines and budget.
- Interact with clients with regard to data analysis, scope of work, and budget.
- Review derived datasets and all types of statistical analysis deliverables.
- Develop complex analysis strategies and execute them using efficient programming techniques (software: SAS, R).
- Produce and provide expert input to analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents.
- Quality control of all kinds of statistical deliverables.
- Train/mentor junior members of the department.
- Represent Parexel at client meetings.
- Masters or PhD in a statistical discipline.
- A thorough understanding of the statistical aspects of both clinical trials and observational studies.
- Experience in statistical analysis in a clinically related subject, either within clinical trials or in Epidemiology. This can be either within academia or professionally – and/or in Outcomes Research.
- Confidence, be self-reliant and a quick learner who enjoys working in a matrix team.
- You ideally have advanced SAS programming skills, but this is not necessarily essential.
- Strong oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to travel as required, although this is not frequent.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs