Statistics Opportunities at PAREXEL
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at PAREXEL International, you’ll be a key member of the PAREXEL International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at PAREXEL International may be waiting for you!
Statistical Programmer I (Saint Petersburg or Moscow, Russia)Job ID 49633BR St Petersburg, Saint Petersburg
The Statistical Programmer I works with close supervision to support various programming activities related to the analysis and reporting of clinical study data. General areas of responsibility also include: import/export programming specification development, test data creation and test data entry, import/export programming functional testing, as well as mapping specifications to support relevant data standards.
* Deliver best value and high quality service.
* Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
* Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with WSOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
* Ensure compliance with WSOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
* Use efficient programming techniques to produce low-medium complexity derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings.
* Create, implement and execute import and export programs, in either standard format, client specific format or CDISC compliant format depending on nature of request.
* Develop mapping specification for data exports in accordance with applicable standards.
* Experience in SAS.
* Knowledge of the programming and reporting process within the Statistical Programming Department.
* Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application.
* Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently.
* Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
* Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
* Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work. Minimum Work Experience
* Relevant work experience recommended.
* First degree (undergraduate or equivalent) in a relevant discipline is preferred or equivalent work experience.
* Competent in written English.
* Good communication skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs