As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
The role is office based in Sweden. The UK or other European locations might also be considered.
Within project teams under the guidance and leadership of senior team members, objectives of the role
will be to:
• Provide high quality, timely, scientific/strategic solutions to meet client needs
• Conduct and analyse primary and secondary research, which will shape the development of strategic recommendations
• Build and check health economic models, using appropriate software tools, to elucidate and express the economic value of clients’ products
• Systematically search for and synthesise disparate qualitative and quantitative health economic evidence, and interpret meaningfully
• Write, refine, review and critique sections of reports, journal manuscripts and other deliverables for client or external delivery
- Education: Master’s degree or equivalent in either life science or a quantitative discipline, such as health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Training and experience in health economics including the conceptualization and development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Experience of programming and software such as VBA, SAS, R is an advantage
- Keen interest in medical research, provision of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
- High analytical ability
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in the relaying of technical information
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, ambition and flexibility
- Fluent verbal and written English, Nordic language skills will be a plus
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs