As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
The team is focused on the development of Nordic HTA compliant cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of drugs and devices as well as strategic market access plans and clinical value communication support. The unit works closely with the other parts of Parexel Regulatory and Access, including the global Health Economic Modelling Unit, the Evidence Review team, the Real World Data analysis team and the global Pricing & Market Access teams.
The purpose of the role is to support commercialization of pharmaceuticals by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation strategies with pricing, reimbursement, and market-access solutions.
- Life science degree. Postgraduate qualification (PhD/PharmD/MSc) in health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology will be an asset
- Fluent English, another European language will be an asset
- Strong research skills with specific focus on the sourcing of data inputs for economic models
- Project Management skills
- Experience with HTA submissions within the Nordic countries and beyond
- Strong time management skills and can effectively work on 2-3 projects at a time
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, especially in relaying technical information
- Some experience of designing and building health economics models from model concept (cost-effectiveness or budget impact models) would be an asset
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs