Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
General Ledger AccountantJob ID 70910BR Taipei, Taiwan
• Prepares monthly closing journal entries for responsible countries
• Ensures all other designated balance sheet accounts are reconciled
• Prepare the monthly balance sheet trend file analysis and conduct ARM reconciliations for specific legal entities
• Prepares and reviews closing checklist for specific legal entities
• Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities for specific legal entities
• Assists in the preparation of the monthly, quarterly and year end packages for specific legal entities
• Maintain reconciliation between US book and local statutory book as needed for specific legal entities.
• Liaises with Auditors at year end and assists line manager in the preparation of the year end audit file
• Supports the preparation of Statutory Accounts
• Assists line manager in the co-ordination and preparation of balance sheet review presentations for specific legal entities
• Prepares monthly tax packages and assists in any other ad hoc projects for specific legal entities
• Collects required information with regard to tax returns
• Performs monthly and quarterly certification for SOX compliance
• Works with internal and external auditors
• Assists with the update of SOX narratives for assigned cycles
• Assists in tax related submissions (e.g. VAT, CIT return) and other external reporting requirements
• Prepares tax reconciliations
• Maintains fixed assets register for specific legal entities for both Local GAAP and US GAAP
• minimal 2 years CPA firm experience
• CPA, CIA license is preferred
• Has working knowledge of pertinent policies and procedures
• Has working knowledge of key SOX controls in the department and adheres to these controls
• Excellent accounting and tax knowledge and be able to meet strict deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team.
• good analytical and organizational skills
• excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills both in English & Chinese.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to details
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs