Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Manager, ControllerJob ID 75176BR Taipei, Taiwan
• Lead a team of GL accountants in the preparation and presentation of the monthly trend and quarterly Balance Sheet reviews.
• Ensure compliance with local statutory regulations including but not limited to account filings, VAT, Withholding and Corporate Tax declaration
• Direct interaction with the external/internal auditors. Review to address audit queries and ensure audit requirements are met.
• Be the deputy of Regional Director Controller as required.
• Lead due diligence & integration accounting for acquisitions, acting as WW finance integration leader if required.
• Liaise with other functions and Global Finance Center (GFC) to authorize payments.
• Review of internal processes to improve efficiencies through automation or simplification.
Qualifications• Excellent planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-tasking, prioritizing to produce quality deliverables under pressure.
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills to build trusting working relationship across all levels in a multi-cultural environment.
• Attention to detail, ability to analyze and interrogate high volumes of data, focus on higher level overview.
• Self-motivated, initiative and a proactive approach with strong financial acumen. Ability to inspire and influence people at all levels.
• Technically strong with the ability to make sounds accounting judgment.
• Proven track record of project management in the wider finance function, ability to resolve issues and come to a reasonable and well-supported conclusion.
• Manage and develop direct and indirect staff, ensuring that they are motivated and empowered to maximize performance and maintain high morale.
• Minimum 15 years of related work experience in a MNC, SSC or Big-4. Solid people management competency for 5 years or more.
• Qualified CPA certification required, MBA is a plus.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs