As a Biostatistician at PAREXEL you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
What makes a successful Biostatistician at PAREXEL? Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"PAREXEL is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in PAREXEL over the past three years. At PAREXEL I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize PAREXEL’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
- Interact with clients as key contact with regard to statistical and contractual issues
- Perform QC of derived datasets, tables, figures and data listings produced by other members of the department
- Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first time quality
- Understand and apply advanced statistical methods
- Lead production and quality control of randomizations, analysis plans, statistical reports, statistical sections of integrated clinical reports and other process supporting documents
- Provide a supporting role as a non-voting independent statistician providing data and analysis for DMC review
- Travel to, attend and actively contribute to all kind of client meetings as appropriate (eg discussing analysis concepts, presenting, discussing and interpreting study results)
- Support of Business Development, eg by actively contributing to study design considerations in internal and client meetings, providing and discussing sample size scenarios, support of budget and proposal development, attending and preparing bid defense meetings for potential studies, programs of work and FSPs
Qualifications- Good analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Professional attitude
- Attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of statistical issues in clinical trials
- Prior experience with SAS programming required
- Ability to work independently
- Good leadership skills
- Good business awareness/ business development
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs