Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
Site Activation Partner (Dedicated to Client office)Job ID 67741BR Taipei, Taiwan
-The SAP will provide technical and logistical support to the Site Relationship Partners(SRPs) to deliver Investigator Initiation and Study Start Up.
-Primary duties of SAP in clinical trial site activation and conduct include assist with study site activation activities to ensure timely site activation, register investigator sites in Client registries, as required, support and/or coordinate central Investigator Review Board (IRB) submissions when needed, work with investigator sites to complete critical information for site activation, support local IRB workflow from submission through approval and support reporting of updates to safety information, follow-up with investigator sites on status of study documentation and resolve or escalate issues in a timely manner, prepare, validate and submit regulatory documents, communicate site approvals to the SRPs, Study Start Up Project Managers (where applicable) and relevant study team members, assist with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information as needed, work with investigator sites throughout the study to complete required ongoing study documents, assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow, submit within required timeframes all needed documentation, updates and tracking, problem solve identified issues with appropriate timely escalation to the Site Relationship Partner (SRP), assist the SRP with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures, support investigator sites, SRPs, Study Managers and study teams in preparation for and providing responses to site audits/inspections.
-Primary duties of SAP in Clinical trial monitoring support include support the SRP with coaching and training of site personnel, conduct or oversee investigator site activation activities, IIP completion, site budget and contract negotiation, and ensure timely management of emerging issues that may compromise time to site activation, facilitate site payments as needed and as per contracts and work with the appropriate groups to resolve issues, conduct remote monitoring activities, with a focus on Trial Master File/Site Master File reconciliation, investigational product reconciliation or other technical or logistical supportive activities that facilitate inspection readiness, Identify and resolve, in collaboration with SRP, investigator site issues within required timeframes; agree and develop corrective and preventative actions with investigator and site personnel to close open issues and to prevent recurrence/persistence of issues, assist to resolve data queries within required timelines; support database release as needed for supported sites/functions.
-Primary duties of SAP in communication include act as a point contact for the Global Site and Study Operations (GSSO) team members for designated project site communications, correspondence and associated documentation, maintain ongoing contact and communication with the GSSO team members as needed, respond promptly to GSSO team member and investigator site requests, establish tools for efficient updates to the GSSO Study Team members as needed regarding site status, issues, delays, and approvals.
- General duties include completes training assigned by Client and/or Execupharm (EP), as necessary, including general training requirements, SOPs, and system and process related training, adhere to EP and Client SOPs and processes
Qualifications• School diploma/certificate or equivalent combination of education, training and experience; BS/BA or Bachelor’s degree in life sciences preferred
• In general, candidates for this job would hold the following levels of education/experience:
- 2 years relevant experience in clinical site management
- Experience in study activation and site management is an asset
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodologies, ICH/GCP, FDA and local country regulations
- Must be fluent in English, and the regulatory language of the appointed location
• Demonstrated knowledge of clinical research and development processes and ability to gain command of process details
• Demonstrated knowledge of global and local regulatory requirements
• Demonstrated understanding of key operational elements of a clinical trial (e.g., study startup, conduct, close-out activities, reporting, etc.)
• Understand the quality expectations and emphasis on right first time
• Demonstrate compliance with all applicable company, regulatory and country requirements
• Attention to detail evident in a disciplined approach to document review, adherence to SOPs, metrics, etc.
• Proven ability to work independently and, also as a team member
• Ability to organize tasks, time and priorities, ability to multi-task
• Understand basic medical terminology, GCP requirements and proficient in computer operations
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in relating to colleagues and associates both inside and outside of the organization
• Required to support multi-national team members, and flexibility in working hours may be needed occasionally
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs