Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Principal Business AnalystJob ID R0000007099 Hyderabad, Telangana, India
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
- Gather and analyze data for potential business expansion
- Identify specific business opportunities
- Influence stakeholders to support business projects
- Assist with project management for selected projects
- Coordinate with different departmental teams to produce better business outcomes
- Test business processes and recommend improvements
- Convert roadmap features into smaller user stories
- Write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents
- Identify automation opportunities
- Create reports, dashboards and visualizations to understand business performance
- Analyze process issues and bottlenecks and to make improvements
- Communicate and validate requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Develop and maintain reporting tools
- Perform data discovery, analysis and modeling
- Collaborate with product manager on roadmap planning and prioritization
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Understanding of common system architecture frameworks and concepts
- Experience with data warehouse, data lake, and enterprise big data platforms in multi-data-center contexts required.
- Experience in team management, communication, and presentation.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused approach to work
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline (Maths, Science, Engineering, Computing, etc.) or a related study, or equivalent project-related experience.
- Proven relevant experience in systems integration and implementation, or software development, or a related discipline
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs