Jobs at Parexel
We know just how important it is to put people first. It's with that human touch that we've played a part in nearly all of the top 50 treatments on the market. And every day, we're focused on working with industry leaders to bring life-changing healthcare to patients across the globe. Whether you join our Clinical, Consulting, Biotech, Functional Service Provider (FSP), or other teams, we're doing it With Heart ™.
Senior PK Analyst (SAS / R Programming)Job ID R0000007871 Hyderabad, Telangana, India
When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve.
At Parexel, we all share the same goal - to improve the world's health. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, every clinical development solution we provide is underpinned by something special - a deep conviction in what we do.
Each of us, no matter what we do at Parexel, contributes to the development of a therapy that ultimately will benefit a patient. We take our work personally, we do it with empathy and we're committed to making a difference.
- Derivation of Pharmacokinetic (PK), and Pharmacodynamic (PD) parameters.
- Programming and validation of NONMEM datasets and PK/PD derived datasets.
- Programming and validation of tables, listings, figures and statistical appendices if applicable.
- Execute activities according to the agreed processes (SOPs) and timelines while maintaining good quality.
- Ensures that the deliveries match the agreed specifications and expectations.
- Apply good programming practices.
- Provides support to other analysts.
- Provides training and guidance and act as a mentor to less experienced analysts.
- Works according to International Conference on Harmonization and Good Clinical Practice standards.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and promoting teamwork.
- Good programming skills (main focus on SAS or R programming).
- Leadership and mentoring skills.
- Familiar with Windows environment and working with Windows applications (MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook and Internet Explorer). Unix knowledge is advantageous.
- Professional attitude, Self-motivated, Logical thinking, Attention to detail, Internal/External liaison.
- Able to work independently, First time quality.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Client focused approach to work ethic.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a matrix environment and to value the importance of teamwork.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to keep scheduled timelines.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with line and middle management on a functional level.
- Good standard of written and spoken English
Knowledge and Experience:
- 3-6 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAS (SAS/BASE, SAS/STAT, and SAS/GRAPH)
- Phoenix WinNonlin
- A 3-year degree or equivalent in a programming discipline is preferable. Post graduate qualification is advantageous OR a 3-year degree or equivalent in a statistics discipline is preferable. Post graduate qualification is advantageous
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs