Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting With Heart®? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people With Heart®.
Statistical Programmer II, FSPJob ID 75205BR Ukraine - Any Region - Home Based
- Proficiency in SAS
- Proven Lead Statistical Programming experience within related environment (minimum 6 years experience)
- Knowledge of the programming and reporting process
- Knowledge of WSOPs/Guidelines/System Life Cycle methodologies, ICH-GCP and any other applicable local and international regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11 and proven practical application
- Demonstrated application of CRS concepts to achieve best practice and promote continuous improvement
- Demonstrate ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Strong leadership ability.
- Ability to successfully work together with a (“virtual”) team (including international teams as required) as well as independently
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and be flexible to change
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Tenacity to work in an innovative environment.
- Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
- Business/Operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality management and problem solving.
- Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
- Ability to create, maintain and define strategies to improve the efficiency of running a clinical trial.
- Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
- Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
- Effective time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives
- Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Competent in written and oral English.
- Excellent communication skills.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs