Administrative Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Administrative Services jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Administrative Services careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Administrative Services at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Business AnalystJob ID 53770BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
Technology Run Services group at Parexel is looking for an exceptionally talented Business Analyst to join the team. We are looking for someone with a strong history and knowledge of multi stage technical project delivery. The Business Analyst needs proven experience in transferring business requirements into functional and technical solutions, working on large software development program in a fast paced, team driven environment.
Working with both business departments and our highly skilled development team in the creation and delivery of technical solutions, this role needs to have exceptional communication skills to facilitate change and drive success.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a deep understanding of Customer and Organizational processes, strategies, priorities and constraints.
- Identify opportunities for process and performance improvement using IT and Process analysis technique.
- Work with Business stakeholders to identify and define the business problem and business case.
- Elicit, validate and consolidate the high-level business requirements, including any significant rules that may impact the business solution design.
- Be the ‘Product Owner’ (as required) and participate in all agile meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos and retrospectives.
- Lead, manage and communicate the refinement of requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Collect and validate the non-functional requirements. This includes performance, implementation design, usability, security and audit, and relevant legislative requirements.
- Support the IT QA activities by ensuring acceptance criteria are well documented and have the appropriate level of coverage.
- Manage the release communication for sprint releases.
- Support the Business Solutions Manager in setting up the BA templates and standards.
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst / Technical BA on Software development projects using the Agile methodologies.
- Strong understanding of defining Interfaces / API’s related requirements.
- Experience of working of multi discipline development teams.
- Experience with using techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories, Wire Framing, Storyboards and UML modelling.
- Expert knowledge of Visio and other Microsoft office suites.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal – comfortable liaising with Senior stakeholders as well as technical staff.
- Strong analytical and Product management abilities.
- Experience working in a SAAS and PAAS environments.
- Experience working in a Pharmaceutical, Clinical Trials domain.
- BS/MS or college degree in a relevant technical area (Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Compute Sciences, Computer Engineering, System Manufacturing) or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation Qualified
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs