Project Management Opportunities at PAREXEL
In a Project Leader job at PAREXEL, you’ll help deliver sponsor projects and programs on time and on budget. You’ll develop and implement detailed project plans that reflect core objectives, prevent risk, and deliver results in compliance with SOPs, ICH, GCP and other guidelines. Help support the development of advances and treatments that are changing lives. Explore Project Leader jobs at PAREXEL.
Change Implementation LeadJob ID 50570BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
- Support the Program Management Office for the ‘Excellence for Growth’ (E4G) program at PAREXEL.
- Project manage the change implementation for key opportunity(ies) (initiatives) within the E4G portfolio to ensure successful adoption of the change by the target stakeholders. Develop and deliver a comprehensive change implementation strategy. Lead and manage all aspects of change (communications, training, process optimization, role changes, incentives/objectives, and support network) – through the entire lifecycle of the initiative (planning, launch, and implementation/embedding).
- Ensure involvement of key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Project manage the development and deployment of the change tactics in line with the roadmap and change plan.
- Support the E4G Program Management Office (as needed) with portfolio-level change and communication management and/or general portfolio management activities.
- Provide advice and support to evaluate new opportunities, as required.
- Other activities, as assigned.
- Excellent program/project management and control skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to summarize complex situations into key points.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to engage and lead teams.
- Highly motivated, self-starting, with strong results orientation.
- Strong verbal & written communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills (mainly internally and often at higher levels).
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office software packages such as Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and ability to take structured approach to varied work assignments.
- Strong team player who is dedicated to making cross-functional, culturally diverse and geographically distributed teams successful.
- Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field, management or business administration, with an advanced technical degree or MBA desirable.
- PMP or equivalent desirable.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs