As a Biostatistician at Parexel you’ll work on a variety of projects, while collaborating with our global team of experts. You’ll be able to develop your statistical skills, gain exposure to multiple therapeutic areas, become involved in business development activities, and have the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a flexible working environment. You’ll also contribute to research design and analytical strategies, provide input into protocols, and develop and review statistical analysis plans.
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"Parexel is very team oriented, so you work with a lot of people and also get to work in different therapeutic areas. There are many opportunities to find what you enjoy and the management is very supportive."James - Principal Biostatistician
"From a new graduate to a well-trained Biostatistician, I have definitely gained significant experiences in Parexel over the past three years. At Parexel I have always felt valued and supported, my strength got recognized and optimized here and my work got appreciated. I am very proud to be a part of the organization."Fiona - Biostatistician II
Opportunity to learn and grow through a performance and development goal-setting program.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and a flexible working enviroment.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Utilize Parexel’s industry leading clinical systems and solutions
Strong mentors with depths of experience working for global health authorities.
We are looking for an experienced Biostatistician to help us to implement R based data analysis tools in an international environment.
In this role you will;
- Work on an R package to perform standard statistical analyses of clinical trials data.
- Implement new statistical methods.
- Implement advanced graphs using grid, ggplot2, and lattice.
- Guide the team to implement meaningful exploratory analytical tools.
- MS or PhD in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Strong proficiency with statistical modeling with R.
- Theoretical and technical foundation in Data Visualization.
- Experience presenting your work, both verbally and in writing, to diverse audiences including customers, technical colleagues, and management.
- Work on open source projects advantageous.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs