As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
This role can be office or home based in many European countries.
For this particular role, we are looking for experience in global dossiers, HTA submissions, literature reviews, primary research/advisory boards, as well as other as well as the ability to manage projects and help junior members of the team.
Specific objectives of the role will include:
• Typically works within a team environment but may work independently delivering services within their technical area of expertise.
• Follows and implements the organization’s consulting models and methodologies.
• Provides technical and/or business consulting services within personal area of expertise.
• Proactively assesses client needs and develops processes and solutions to address issues. Leverages senior colleagues to discuss and propose resolutions to possible problems or conflicts
• Effectively managing more junior individuals within a project team to ensure the timely delivery of high quality work Motivating, supporting, and managing project teams while openly communicating to senior levels to create a positive working environment for all staff at all levels
• May prepare and/ or deliver presentation with the support of senior colleagues.
• Identifies and alerts Parexel Market Access Consulting management to opportunities for follow-on business or necessary changes in project scope.
• May participate in project scoping calls and/or proposal preparation with the support of senior colleagues.
- Master’s degree in a life science or economics’ discipline, higher degree is desirable
- 3+ years Market Access and Health Economics experience, preferably in a consulting environment
- Project management experience in pricing & market access and/or HTA and Literature review projects with the ability to control projects from proposal through to delivery with successful client outcomes.
- Experience in managing large written communication-based projects such as GVD’s including a high degree of understanding of the factors that impact on successful completion of such large written market access communication projects.
- In-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical market
- Good time management skills, including the ability to manage own time and others time to work to deadlines and the ability to manage multiple work-streams and lines of communication simultaneously
- Self-motivation, ambition, and flexibility with an ability to cope under pressure/with competing demands
- Client-facing skills and exceptional communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular)
- Fluent verbal and written English
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs