As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Statistical Consultant is responsible for ensuring that all assigned projects are being conducted in an efficient manner and that quality and client satisfaction is maximized at all times - ensuring the direction of the project and the quality of the deliverables meet the project objectives and the client needs. Further, Consultants are expected to support and train the Senior associates and Associates in their daily duties and to flag any areas of acute training needs to their line managers. Supported by the senior staff and Business Development partners, the Consultant is responsible for maintaining client relationships on their projects as well. In addition, the individual will be expected to contribute to the continuing growth and improvement of the business unit through taking ownership of company and business unit processes and initiatives as well as contribution to the Senior Management Team's focus and direction.
Candidates will be part of multi-disciplinary research teams and will be expected to provide statistical expertise and methodological leadership at all stages of projects from planning to completion. Duties will vary according to the nature of the projects. These may include independently contributing to the preparation of statistical analysis plans, writing programs to execute analyses, and assisting with the interpretation and dissemination of findings. Candidate is expected to also lead and support ongoing innovation objectives of the unit in the field of health outcomes analysis which warrants having thought leadership skills.
Objectives of the role will include:
- To coordinate project teams in the design, development and delivery of client solutions across multiple projects.
- To provide high level input to the development of client deliverables including the provision of support to the delivery team in the development of strategic recommendations tailored to individual projects.
- To provide advice and support to existing clients both within and outside of projects.
- To help manage existing business accounts and identify new business opportunities for Parexel with existing and new clients.
- To proactively mentor and develop members of the team to help achieve best in class status.
- To ensure the optimal levels of client management are maintained at all levels and that the training and support to achieve best practice consultancy standards are achieved.
- To ensure quality standards are adhered to on all projects and new methodologies and techniques are adequately assessed and implemented.
An ideal candidate must have at least six or more years of experience with using statistical analytical software/tools like R, Stata, WINBUGS, Python and SAS. Knowledge of Bayesian statistics and Markov networks will be a plus.
Other considerations include:
- Experience working in a consulting or pharmaceutical organization.
- Understanding of the healthcare industry problems for which statistical methods are appropriate, recognizing both their strengths and limitations.
- Familiarity with some of the machine use cases in HEOR including the prediction of risk of various health care events; the causal estimation of treatment effects; developing models for economic evaluation; and model/data transparency.
- Proficient in statistical methods including Bayesian networks.
- Experience in developing both internal and external consultative relationships with senior management and executives.
- Willingness to work under pressure to meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Excellent scientific, business writing, and communication presentation skills with close attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, especially in the relaying of technical information and project concepts.
- Strong basis in fundamental statistical concepts and methods and familiarity with techniques such as development of predictive equations, survival analysis (including parametric methods), longitudinal data analysis, meta-analysis, mixed treatment comparison, and other hierarchical analysis techniques, etc.
- Competent in written and spoken English
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs