As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
Parexel Access Consulting offers a resourceful solution for commercialization by aligning evidence generation and economic evaluation with pricing, reimbursement, and market access strategy.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to join our HEOR Team. The purpose of the role is to lead the development of health economic models, such as cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, to understand the economic value of clients’ products and interventions. This is a senior role within the modelling team, incorporating responsibilities for line management, business development, thought leadership and team training.
Locations considered (office or home based): Ireland, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Italy, UK, Hungary, Netherlands.
- Line management: Manage a team of direct reports, aligning with Parexel’s performance development processes and culture. A Manager provides leadership and direction to associates, consultants and senior consultants, actively managing employee performance and development. A Manager provides a broad range of consulting services and develops a skilled team of individuals able to combine strategic thinking with clear, accurate, and concise communication.
- Management support: Provide support to the senior modelling team in managing aspects of business performance, as required
- Project management: Manage a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget
- Technical leadership: Provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the team, and ensure own skills are up to date
- Business development: Write and present proposals in response to a request from a client.
- Works within broad project guidelines and facilitates issue and conflict resolution
- Prioritizes own workload and project team workload in order to achieve project scope and objectives
- Regularly communicates organizational vision and values to the staff ensuring effective two-way information
- Complete activities and may delegate activities within project scope and objectives in a timely manner with understanding of issues which may impact project profitability, quality and client satisfaction
- Actively prospects and leverages new business opportunities with senior client and industry contacts in collaboration with Account Management
- Frequently delivers sales presentations and participates in bid defense meetings when needed
- 5+ years of experience in life science industry (Pharma/Consultancy) within HEOR
- Documented people people-management experience
- Fluent English
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific Discipline, Advanced Degree (MSc, PhD) preferred
- Computing skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular)
- High-level consulting skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Project leadership and management knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills, both written and verbal
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs