Jobs at Parexel
Are you ready to make your mark in the healthcare industry by taking your work seriously, demonstrating empathy, and acting with heart? When our values align, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We work with the top 50 global pharmaceutical companies, the top global biotech companies, and hundreds of small and emerging companies. We've supported the development of some of the most important treatments of our time, including nearly all of the 50 top-selling drugs currently on the market. Join us and you'll make a profound difference in millions of lives. We're not just the people with expertise, we're the people with heart.
PowerPoint Presentations DesignerJob ID 68016BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
This role can be based in either the UK or Romania. It can be situated at either the Bucharest office which is open planned or can offer fully home based working. Likewise for the UK it will allow to be either office based at Littlehampton which is our UK designated Medcom office or be home based in the UK.
As the PowerPoint Presentations Designer you will design and produce exceptional presentations for a range of current and prospective clients. You will work cross-functionally with our internal Editorial, Creative, Account and Customer Strategy teams to visually interpret complex ideas and create strategic and compelling PowerPoint presentations.
Your delivery will include a mix of active client work, internal agency projects, and new business. In addition to formatting and creating PowerPoint presentations, support and contribute to graphic design and layout projects as time allows.
- Under direction of Editorial Manager, proactively collaborate with Editorial, Studio, and Design teams, to maintain highest standard of work across clients and projects
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of MedCom’s core capabilities, services, and products in order to contribute to client solutions with creative design and presentation functionality
- Proactively share knowledge and experience gained to optimize project delivery and business success
Specialized knowledge (Design)
- Knowledge of business context within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, or other regulated healthcare industries to inform visual interpretations
- Exceptional visual communication, design, content development, and formatting expertise with focus in PowerPoint media delivery
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Skilled in upholding brand guidelines while surfacing new creative ideas
Project Execution and Success
- Design new presentation templates/slides and enhance existing presentations through application of new layouts and graphic elements according to supplied brief or Brand Guidelines
- Convert generic, text-heavy presentations into concise, graphically rich presentations tuned to the specific customer opportunity
- Ensure the execution of timely, high-quality work delivered within project scope and according to objectives and specified metrics under the direction of the project lead, as well as editorial, studio, and design teams
- Monitor project progress, scope changes, and own hours in order to flag changes in scope to project lead, and proceed accordingly.
Quality Control and Best Working Practices
- Maintain and expand slide template and graphics library for shared use and to enhance continuity of the Parexel brand on a global level
- Propose and apply/document solutions, as appropriate, for new and better ways of ensuring quality, project efficiency, and implementing effective working practices
- Maintain a working knowledge of client preferences for PowerPoint templates for key therapy areas, brands, or products
New business, budgeting, financial management
- Develop expert knowledge of Parexel branding in order to support new business opportunities
- Provide creative input and formatting expertise to the generation of proposals in cooperation with accounts and project teams
- Contribute to the budgeting and scoping process across teams as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or related field or the equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and Excel for use with PowerPoint charts and graphs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Capable of delivery using either a MAC and PC platform as needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship building competency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and strong problem-solving skills
- Client-focused approach to work with ability to consider parallel cross-client influences
- A flexible approach with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Excel at managing multiple parallel and varied client projects with positivity and prioritize workload with accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Values the importance of teamwork and demonstrates leadership abilities
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong advanced level experience in a corporate or agency environment developing highly visible PowerPoint presentations; medical or pharmaceutical client experience is a plus
- Have a firm understanding of the value and principles of branding, color theory and typography and the ability to develop effective new visual concepts as well as the ability to work within existing guidelines
- Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expertise in PowerPoint including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions and video.
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and encouragement to develop within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. You will be well supported and your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive base salary as well as a benefits package including holiday, a pension scheme, medical cover as well as other leading-edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs