As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
- Full Time
- Travel: Yes
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
Check out the top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
"When submitting major market applications, it’s key to ensure that the technical integrity of all data meets regulated requirement standards. Parexel makes this possible with a diverse team of seasoned professionals who care about getting important medicines to patients. This is Regulatory Operations at its best."Chris – Associate Director, Regulatory & Access
"In this role, I have had the unique opportunity to work with regulatory experts who are not only some of the most distinguished in their field, but are also some of the most compassionate people I know. I’ve been able to grow so much professionally by standing on the shoulders of giants!"Riley – Regulatory Affairs Consultant
We are one truly global team working together to propel each client´s journey ahead faster.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – never boring!
Strong management with depth of experience working for global health authorities.
The role can be filled in multiple European locations based on the candidates’ experience and qualifications.
The Parexel HEOR modelling team is a dedicated Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting unit with ~25 staff based in the UK, US, Sweden and India, whose purpose is to provide health economics consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies.
The unit focuses on the development of Health Technology Assessment compliant cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of drugs and devices. Wider forms of modelling such as early economic models, payer value tools, and country adaptations also form part of the team’s work. The unit also specializes in advanced statistical techniques including survival analysis. Projects may variously employ mathematical, statistical, economic and operational research techniques applied to the evaluation of drugs and devices in a wide range of health conditions. The unit works closely with the other parts of Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting including Advanced Analytics, Evidence Review, and Pricing & Market Access which focus on systematic literature reviews, value communications, and HTA dossier development. Principal Consultant Modelling has a leadership role in the organization.
As a senior leader a Principal Consultant has responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients, for providing technical leadership and training to junior staff, generating and advocating thought leadership pieces, and for leading the delivery of projects on time and to a high quality. In addition, the Principal Consultant has an important role in writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients.
Duties will include:
- Business development: Generating new business through active client engagement, relationship management and through writing and presenting proposals to clients. Driving client meetings along with business development team to present the skills and experience of the HEOR modelling team
- Project leadership: Managing a team of analysts to ensure timely delivery of projects to a high standard, managing client communications, and ensuring projects are delivered on budget
- Technical leadership: Providing technical leadership and training to more junior staff within the modelling team, and ensuring own skills are up to date. Driving innovation and thought leadership form important aspects of the Principal role
- Management support: Provide support to the HEOR sr. leadership in managing aspects of Modelling business performance, as required
- Master’s degree or equivalent in a quantitative discipline such as economics, mathematics, statistics, programming or related subject
- Evidence of a high level of proficiency in cost-effectiveness and budget impact modelling for pharmaceuticals or medical devices
- Evidence of a high level of proficiency in project management and business development
- Substantial hands-on experience in health economics and outcomes research activities gained in consultancy or pharma/biotech. Must be able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the design and implementation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Appetite and skills for leading and developing people
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing
- High degree of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Good level of competency in Excel and related software (e.g. VBA, R)
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs