Statistics Opportunities at Parexel
By being hired into one of our Statistics Programming jobs at Parexel International, you’ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals in Statistics Programming careers come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. A job in Statistics Programming at Parexel International may be waiting for you!
Principal Statistical Programmer (UK, Sheffield)Job ID 48542BR United Kingdom - Any Region - Home Based
•Ability to fill Statistical Programming Lead role on projects
•Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines.
•Ensure that timelines are adhered to.
•Coordinate and lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget.
•Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope.
•Coordinate project start-up activities, creation of global programs, tracking spreadsheets, and other required documentation. •Review statistical analysis plans and mock-shells.
•Review database set-up specifications.
•Provide leadership, project specific training, stakeholder management, external sponsor support, resource management, and project management for the required programming tasks supporting clinical trial activities.
•Interact with sponsors and internal stakeholders with regard to statistical programming issues.
•Assist project teams in the resolution of problems encountered in the conduct of their daily work.
•Deliver best value and high quality service.
•Check own work in an ongoing way to ensure first-time quality.
•Use efficient programming techniques to produce/QC derived datasets (e.g. SDTM, ADaM), tables, figures, and data listings. •Produce/QC dataset specifications and other process supporting documents and submission documentation.
•Ensure quality control (QC) is performed on all process and technical activities related to derived dataset, table, data listing, and figure programming in accordance with corporate quality standards,
•SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and/or other international regulatory requirements.
•Maintain and expand local and international regulatory knowledge within the clinical industry.
•Develop knowledge of areas of Clinical Data Management Systems (CDMS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Safety Reporting, SAS, and processes/procedures within other PAREXEL functional areas.
•Provide relevant training and mentorship to staff and project teams.
•Lead knowledge sharing forums and proactively support the development of the wider department.
•Maintain all supporting documentation for studies in accordance with SOPs/Guidelines to ensure traceability and regulatory compliance.
•Ensure compliance with SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international regulations, and participate in internal/external audits and regulatory inspections as required.
•Proactively participate in and/or lead process/quality improvement initiatives.
Advert Posted: 07 May 2019
Advert Close Date: 04 June 2019
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Advanced knowledge of SAS programming techniques.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process.
• Good knowledge of SOPs/Guidelines, ICH-GCP, and any other applicable local and international
regulations such as 21 CFR Part 11.
• Knowledge of the efficacy endpoints and analysis techniques specific to the disease being
Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to successfully lead and mentor a global team.
• Work effectively in a quality-focused environment.
• Excellent time management in order to meet daily metrics or team objectives.
• Show commitment to and perform consistently high quality work.
• Strong business/operational skills that include customer focus, commitment to quality
management, and problem solving.
• Demonstrate commitment to refine quality processes.
• Good presentation skills.
• Ability to negotiate and influence in order to achieve results.
• Good business awareness/business development skills (including financial awareness).
• Client-focused approach to work.
• Good negotiation skills.
Knowledge & Experience:-
Competent in written & oral English.
Excellent communication skills.
Proven record of successfully leading teams in a statistical programming environment (minimum 8years experience essential)
Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline and / or equivalent work experience.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobsView all jobs